3AngelsTube Directors- Click image to read Bio.
The 3AngelsTube Board of Directors, includes young professionals, businessmen, pastors, and ministry leaders, who are committed to the message and mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
Delroy Brown saw the need for a better alternative to YouTube where all could come to be equipped for the ministry (Mark 16:15). 3AngelsTube.com is for all seeking a better understanding of biblical truth. Thus the mission of 3angelstube.com is a simple one.
The mission of 3Angelstube.com (3AT) is to provide video on demand and live programming that proclaim the three Angels messages and the beliefs of the Seventh - day Adventist Church to the world. The goal is to edify and equip viewers for the second coming of Jesus Christ with Christ-centered programming and advertisements that presents the Gospel and the three angels' messages, which calls individuals out of confusion and into the true worship of our Creator God and the restoration of his people.
Affiliation and Beliefs
3Angelstube.com believes in the teachings of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. However, we receive no official support from the denomination.
We, the founders of this website, are Seventh-day Adventist Christians whose primary aim in life is to be like Jesus, to spread His love to all the world, and to proclaim the Gospel and three angels messages to the whole world. For the readiness for the soon return of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Like many Adventists, we hold the following core beliefs. They are also known as the 28 Fundamental Beliefs, but for brevity, we further summarize them into eight.
- Scriptures - Like Jesus, we believe that the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, are God's Spirit-inspired Word (2 Timothy 3:15-16, Luke 24).
- Salvation - Like Jesus, we believe that the major message of the Bible is God's plan of Salvation. God sent His one and only Son to earth to live a perfect life and die on the cross for sinners. As we accept His gift and believe in who He is and what He has done, we receive the gift of Salvation (Luke 19:10, Romans 10:9-10).
- Second Coming - Jesus said that He would come a second time and that His followers could know when His coming is near. On average, one out of every eight verses in the New Testament points to this great event. His first coming was called His first advent (appearing). His second coming will be His second advent (appearing). People who believe that He will come a second time are often called "adventists". We long to be ready, by His grace, for His second advent (Matthew 24, John 14:1-3).
- Sanctuary - We believe that Jesus is now ministering in the sanctuary in heaven where He "ever lives to make intercession for us". We believe, on the basis of Bible prophecy, that He will soon complete all aspects of His High Priestly ministry and return to earth (Hebrews 7:25, Hebrews 8:1-4; Daniel 8:14; Revelation 14:6-7).
- Sabbath - We have chosen to follow Christ's example of worshiping on the seventh day of the week, Saturday, the Bible Sabbath. On the Sabbath, Christ rested from His work as Creator and Redeemer. We worship on the Sabbath because Jesus asks His followers to express their love by keeping the commandments (Luke 4:16, John 14:15, 1 John 2:3).
- State of the Dead - When Jesus' friend Lazarus died, Jesus described death as a sleep. Lazarus "slept" in death, until Jesus said with a loud voice, "Lazarus, come forth!" When Jesus comes the second time, His voice will awaken everyone from the grave. His friends will be resurrected to everlasting life, and His enemies to condemnation. (John 11:11-14, John 5:28-29).
- Spiritual Gifts - Before Jesus returned to heaven after His death, He promised that He would send the Holy Spirit to His followers in a more marked manner. We believe in the ongoing ministry of the Holy Spirit in the church (the body of Christ) until the end of time. God desires that believers demonstrate the fruits of the Spirit and that all of the gifts of the Spirit will be present among God's people as He directs (John 16:7, Galatians 5, Ephesians 4, Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12).
- Standards - A Christian follows Christ in all things. Christians must not simply believe the right teachings. They also, by God's grace, live the Christian lifestyle. Christians will honor God by what they eat or drink or whatever they do (1 John 2:6, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, 1 Corinthians 10:31).
Foregoing summary adapted by permission from "The Eight S's of Adventist Beliefs" by Pastor Don Mackintosh.
Why do you do this, and why free?
We regard the message we share as of priceless value because it leads to spiritual rebirth and salvation. Every soul is of infinite worth in God's eyes because He Himself died for them.
We understand that fee-based services can be profitable. We even have friends who work for and operate such organizations. For some, this maybe God's calling. We do not intend to compete with them.We believe it is reasonable to charge a fee for physical materials such as CD's and DVD's, as long as the cost is kept low.Furthermore, we do not believe it is a contradiction of faith to recover the costs of recording equipment and labor through fees passed onto the listener, even if the medium itself is free, such as the Internet.
However, we regard the truths in our recordings as precious life-preservers that may be the listener's only link to health, happiness, and salvation. Many are drowning in sin, hopelessness, and darkness. It is our primary duty to rescue these individuals in any way that we can. Unfortunately, the people who are most in need of these spiritual truths, and those who will be most receptive to them, are the least able and/or willing to pay for them. This includes people in poorer countries such as India and all over Africa and Latin America.It includes young people in developed countries who have little or no expendable income of their own. Furthermore, it includes secular-minded people for whom spiritual things are a long way off.
Our mailing address is:3AngelsTube Inc
PO Box 1682
Lithia Springs, Georgia, 30122